المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : النصب و الاحتيال عبر النت

خالد البنا
13-10-2008, 12:28 PM
رسائل يومية اوشبه يومية يستقبلها الكثير منا فى مجملها شخص يعمل فى بنك افريقى وان هناك صاحب حساب كبييييير مات فى حادث وانه يريد تحويل هذا المبلغ اليك وياخذ هو نسبه منه لكن يريد ان ترسل له مصاريف الشحن او التحويل
و من امثله هذه الايميلات
TOP SECRET- Click on add to yahoo calendar to read message.

Date:Saturday October 11, 2008Time:9:00 pm - 10:00 pmType:Appointment (Private) Hello Dear Friend,

This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

Sometimes the urgency of a letter could determine the channel in which it is sent, this letter is very urgent and important and the fastest channel to reach you is via your email address.

I am Mr. Usman KARIM, The Manager in charge of Auditing department of Bank of Africa (B.O.A)Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa, with due respect and Regard, I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that need your Urgent assistance and will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

Can you receive 19.5m, (Nineteen million five hundred thousand USD) on my behalf and you will be compensated with 30% of it,while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer, and 65% will be for me ?

During our investigation and auditing in this Bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to one of our deceased customer who died on December 26th 2003 of a Benin plane crash with his family during their vacation journey, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this bank without any claim of the fund in our Custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over this fund as the next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place.

Note: If this picks your interest, please do contact me immediately through my private email( karimkarimm[at]mynet.com ) so we can commence all arrangements and for more details.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Usman KARIM.
THE DIRECTOR, AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA .
I am the director in charge of Auditing and Accounting section of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West Africa .
I crave your indulgence as i contact you in such a surprising manner. But I respectfully insist you read this letter carefully as I am optimistic it wills open doors for unimaginable financial rewards for both of us.
In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Eleven Million five Hundred Thousand US dollars (US$11.5m) in account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (Mr. Andreas Schranner from GERMANY)who died Eight years ago in 2000 a plane crash with the whole passengers aboard Nb; in other for you to believe me honestly go through this (Website ) before you start with me Below is the
;CLICKHERE(http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/859479.stm)).
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting her next of kin to come
over and claim his money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines, but unfortunately there is no one that comes for the claim.It is therefore upon this that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that the money could be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed Bill.The request for a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, 50% would be for me and 10% for any expenses that may arise and also part to the homeless, Privileges and motherless
homes.
There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, you’reName, Your private telephone and fax number, Your Home Address and Occupation for easy and effective communication and location wherein the money will be remitted.
1. NAME IN FULL:.............................
2. ADDRESS:........................... ............
3. NATIONALITY:....................... ............
4. AGE:............................... ..............
5. SEX................................ ..............
6. OCCUPATION:........................ ..............
7. MARITAL STATUS:............................ ......
8. PHONE.............................. ..............
9. FAX:............................... ..............

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the full details of the transaction and application form to apply to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this
transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made
for thetransfer.You should contact me as soon as you receive this letter through my email Trusting to hear from you immediately and please kindly give me a call also.
This is my private phone number: 00226 78863006
Yours faithfully,
Mr Abu Salam

خالد البنا
13-10-2008, 12:35 PM
ولمزيد من المعلومات البحث عن النصب عبر الانتر نت

مريم يوسف
13-10-2008, 03:21 PM
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
عادة ينصح بعدم فتح اى بريد لا تعرف مصدره او مرسله ... فحتى ان لم يكن رسالة نصب و تضليل كالتى اوردت فمن الممكن احتوائها على روابط تضر كثيرا بالاجهزه
فى امان الله

aouniat
14-10-2008, 03:45 PM
السلام عليكم. كثيرة هي الرسائل التي تصل بهذا الأسلوب. كما قالت الأخت مريم، لا ينصح بفتح أو الرد على مثل هذه الرسائل المجهولة، حتى و إن كانت أسماءنا مذكورة فيها!

Citrus
15-10-2008, 08:49 PM
سلام عليكم
شكرا للتحذير لازال هناك من يريد الربح السريع ويقع فى مصيدة هولاء النصابين بسهولة
وقرات مرة بالجريدة عن شخص ما صدق هذا الادعاء الوهمى وكان المطلوب الذهاب الى بلد افريقى على ما اذكر فى اوتيل محدد وانتظار المسئول عن التحويل و لزياده الثقة فيهم لا يطلوب اى مال او مصاريف او اى شئ لهم
ولكن يجب ان يعم حسابة على بعض مصاريف الاجراءات هناك و ما يلزمة للسكن عده ايام خلال اتمام اجراءات نقل الاموال.....
وصدق الشخص المطلوب واحس انهم غير مخادعين بدليل عدم طلبهم اى مال...وباع كل ما يملكه لانه شخص بسيط!!!
وراح وانتظر المسئول فى الفندق...واتصل به فعلا وحدد له الميعاد فى منطقة هناك.....
واللى حصل ..انه طلع له اتنين اخذو منه كل ما يملكة من اموال (لانه بياخد فلوسه كلها معاه للامان) و ساعة يده وجواز السفر و ما يرتدية و الحذاء ......ومن الاخر نفضوه...
والاكثر انهم سخروا منه وقالوا انهم يرسلوا نفس الرسالة لـلالاف يوميا ويتمنوا ان يقع فى شبكتهم احمق طماع..وينظروا الاتصال..والاغرب ياتى لهم اتصالات متعددة و لكنهم يختاروا بنظرتهم من يجده يملك بعض المال فهم مجرد حرامية واستغلوا التكنولوجيا!!
القصة كانت منشورة بجريدة معروفة
تحياتى

ندوة
18-10-2008, 07:12 PM
وهذه الرسائل دائما ترد علينا وتهمل

ولكن الدائرة توسعت وشملت الآن الهواتف النقالة ..تخسر انت ويربح المحتال..

MMM
30-10-2008, 04:59 PM
شكرا على الموضوع أنا قدمت لدي رسالة من شركة نوكيا برومو غبر جوالي وطلبوا مني إرسال رسالة عبر الإيميل أو عبر هاتفهم .

طبعا أعرف أنهم كذب ولكن راسلتهم وطلبوا معلومات عبر الإيميل شخصية ثم صورة لشهادة السواقة وكل هذا الشيء وأنا متابعهم أول بأول وهم يردون علي

بالنهاية ماعاد حدا رد علي .

من الممكن كانو بعتولي المبلغ لولا الأزمة الاقتصادية :)

م/ فوفو
08-11-2008, 09:08 PM
وصلتنى العديد من تلك الرسائل
ولأننى كنت لا أعطى ايميلى لأحد الا القليل من أصدقائى فصعقت من أين أتى هؤلاء بايميلى
بل والأغرب من ذلك أنه لا يطلب منى شيئا بل بياناتى فقط
ومنها رقم تليفونى
يعنى حتى المكالمة مش حيكلفوهالى
بصراحة أنا فرحت اوى
أه طبعا وما أفرحش لية دى ملايين جاية وأنا فى أمس الحاجة لملاليم

فبدأت أسألأ من أصدقائى وأقاربى من لهم علم بخبايا النت
فأخبرونى أن هذة الراسائل إما فيروسات أو نصب عبر النت
فبدأت أتجاهلها وأعملها ضمن الرسائل المزعجة

بنت تونس
29-03-2009, 11:27 PM
مشكور على الموضوع و على لفت انتباه العديد من الذين من الممكن أن يكونوا ضحايا لمثل هذه الرسائل إذ أن وسائل الإحتيال قد تطورت كما تطورت التكونولوجيا و الحذر مطلوب و في الاخر نتائج الطمع معروفة خيبة و حسرة و ندم...