المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : why I want to write

ethylene
09-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Why I Want to Write

Many people may generate ideas that are helpful, but those ideas won't be of value to others as long as they remain dormant in one's mind. Likewise, people encounter various experiences during their lives; those experiences may serve in improving other people's lives only if they are exchanged. Also every person has certain beliefs; some beliefs may be closer to truth than others. That's why it is, in general, good to have a look at others' beliefs and this as well can be served by writing.

Another reason to write, is that writing itself is considered a "Therapy"....... this is at least what educational psychologists say, and they do use it as a remedy..
I heard someone once saying that by writing about old experiences one would be "killing the past"... so you may use writing as a therapy to kill the past.... and on the other hand, I believe you may revive the past as well by writing about your good experiences

---- This is a draft of my first assignment that I have been delaying for....... years http://www.saowt.com/forum/images/smilies/redface.gif-----