المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Let me introduce you to...

ethylene
11-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Let me introduce you to Islam...

I will not tell you: "to be muslim you have to avoid eating pork and drinking wine." ...
no this alone will not make you muslim..

I will not tell you - as many have in mind: " to be muslim you have to marry 4 women"
no..this is will not make you eligible to be muslim

I wil not even say: " to enter islam you have to deprive yourself of all life's pleasures"
no... this is surely not the ultimate aim of islam

There are many other misconceptions about islam.... whenever islam is mentioned such statements come to one's mind

the most popular one : "to be muslim you must be a terrorist"

a more polite one: "to be muslim you must be agressive"

a shameful one :"to be muslim you have to be untidy - if not to say unclean or dirty!"

---------------------------------------

I am not preaching here, but I would like to be as objective as possible.

I would like to introduce islam to you by introducing you to the following fact...

I would like to introduce islam to you as:

"The Fastest Growing Religion"

Have you thought about it? Have you came across this fact before?

Yes dear readers, Islam is, in fact,among all religions and beliefs, the fastest growing one.

Have you wondered why? Just ask yourself: What makes Islam grow that fast?

Ask yourself, especially now that the challenge is growing more tough and tough... Islam is being fought against.. it is being misconeived, and being attacked by all means....

and with all this rage against Islam, it is still the fastest growing religion...

and will , insha'Allah, ever be..........

P.S. I haven't told you what Islam is... this was just an introduction :)

aouniat
14-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Islam is really growing faster than any other religion. The more the year's numbers are increasing, we find more people turning to the Islamic faith, whether in the Arab or the Western world. On the other hand, people who are not taking this choice, are just turning to "anti-faith" which is nothing but atheism. That's the case in the Western world. Take it on the level of countries: western countries, for example, are going day after day towards implementing secular and social ideologies. As to the Arab world, we don't usualy hear of people converting to Christianity or Judiasm, and many countries there are witnessing the rise of Islamic groups and organizations which some of them are gaining seats in the Parlament.
Good introduction, you hit the bull's eyes!