المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Student 4 ever

ethylene
31-10-2007, 02:32 PM
One may develop his skills in a certain field either by undergoing certain experiences,
or by acquiring further knowledge in that field....

A way of acquiring further knowledge is through attending classes......

but I believe that there will always be other settings in which one would develop knowledge..

I am a person who is interested in learning... I like to occupy a great part of my time in" knowledge seeking"........ I really do not mind being a learner for ever!

aouniat
01-11-2007, 05:05 AM
tu7fa!. Seeking knowledge is - to some people - an appetite which can't be fulfilled by "knowledge sandwiches". It is obviously true when God says: "say: the spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men)" ... & ... "say, O my Lord! advance me in knowledge."

For further knowledge, I think the internet is one of the free "classes" which we can attend, and are open to us with no limits or boundaries. Books, newspapers, television, radio, etc.. are all means of education from which we can aquire knowledge and experience.

One more way I like and a person may implement to develop his/her skills is to "throw" yourself in "the sea of life" and -- definately you'll get hurt and scratched here and there, or maybe get your nerves dance, or suffer from that dark color under your eyes, and bla bla bla ... but in the end you'll have something new to put in your CV.

ethylene
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
very true, but unfortunately most of this acquired knowledge, skill, or even experience may not be listed on the CV because people won't take it seriously or it may not be certified or verified...

aouniat
02-11-2007, 07:59 AM
It is my poetic language :-) It shouldn't be the literal CV which we apply in our job applications, It may be the "CV of life", which is our paper of accomplishments which we'll use on the judgement day. Nevertheless, you can still find many things you passed in good to inlist in your CV (this time the literal one).

ethylene
23-11-2007, 02:47 PM
I recently added this:

That's what I have decided
and that's what I ask Allah to help me achieve

I have been told:

"Well, that would be only a waste of time and money "!

That's only according to them,,, but not to me !

To me the real waste of time and money is to stand still

watching the passing years that won't be considered as "lived" years

the "lived" years are the ones during which you have done something

If you choose not to do anything, then you would resemble the dead.

I don't want to be considered "dead" from now !

By God's Will and Ultimate Help I am going to be a student for ever.............