المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Baby Steps

shereen
21-08-2007, 02:39 AM
Think about it...

You are born , screaming..kicking...everything is so new and hard...it smells funny and you want someone to hold you and tell you it's alright...You came into this world a stranger and leave it you shall as a stranger but between now and then everything you do and everything you achieve will be through taking baby steps...

It starts out on two feet, barely standing, stumbling sometimes it works and it feels great, you hang on to the table and you stand alone ,there you go on your own two feet and invade the space around you , a space which you haven't reached before , new heights and new dreams ...you walk shakingly to your mother and father telling you Good Job honey, alittle bit more... alittle bit more now...

And so you see possibility, you see potential to invade new spaces,
achieve new dreams and ambitions and you start doing so by taking baby steps...Oh you're the top of your class!!!How did you do it? I took baby steps, i started working n studying regularly till it became a habit and i focused all my energies and concentrated on my assignments and now it doesnt seem so hard, I love it now and i hope i can do more ...

Again...babysteps take you a little bit farther now...You're a business
man with multiple successful investments... oh it was a risk certainly but i learned with time, i learned with experience, i learned little by little and i made it, i stood on my two feet, i support my family now n i hope i can still do more...

What more is there? ... I ask you now what more is there?
Well,There is always more...the sky is the limit you know but it depends on how far you can see... on how far your little feet will go :-).... Think of the time you first took those steps...who or what gave you that power to stand and walk free of any strings attached...Why don't we walk there? where? to that place we all wanna go...afterall these baby steps can go places, places of great heights ...

Think about it...

mloshm
21-08-2007, 05:58 AM
http://www.baptistnortheast.com/pregnancy/images/baby_pc_main_northeast.jpg

http://www.vahealth.org/civp/images/Stock%20Photos3/baby%20up%20steps.jpg

thoughts wonderful and beautiful,i hope to come back a small:grin:

shereen
21-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Thx alot for the nice addition, really very cute pics, hope the article was up to the standards

aouniat
22-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey shereen, I am glad you are again sharing us your thoughts. I noticed that your last two articles are becoming more like "ideas", since they depend on facts and ideas more than literary styles. Am I write?

Well, what the article says here is definiately true, except that I don't agree with you concerning "and you shall leave it as a stranger ". How far is that true? and in what sense?.. You made me recall old memories from my infacy when you said "afterall these baby steps can go places, places of great heights"; I once said to my grandfather before his departure to Holland: "I want you to bring to me superman's clothes so that I can fly..". I look back now to those times ... life is really a couple of "baby steps".

shereen
22-08-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey aouni, i think what im trying to do here is write mere reflections, instances which
at the time seem to me to be of importance, ideas which are closer to life because that what interests me the most and also im trying to free my mind from the constraints of the advanced literature we take and find my own voice and style...of course this needs time n alot of practice

About the phrase " n you shall leave it as a stranger"well sometimes i wonder if man really has a home in this temporary n passing life...afterall we are meant here to come , take those small steps in order to move to new places, n then brace ourselves to the next journey to where our real home lies ...this short stay we have in this world has a purpose n isnot meant to last forever so in a sense we're guests here with nothing to tie us to it except time , gravity n fate :) it might be a pessimistic view but its the truth

in any case, im glad you got something out of my article, n u got to see that inner child within u that was longing 4 n still hoping to reach the skies above...thx for ur constructive argument n comment , hopefully i would present more ideas that wil meet the approval n pleasure of the members in this forum