المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : !!Never Again

shereen
19-08-2007, 12:34 AM
Never Again! How many times have you said these words in tears and really meant them?

I have no doubt that each one of us had passed through some painful experience in his or her life that made him speak those words in remorse and sorrow. It is not easy to face reality and think about our mistakes. We may think about it at night before going to sleep, we may think of the past and calculate how sound our judgements were or were not, but then we go to sleep and forget about them. This is both a blessing and a curse for we cant live our lives hanging on to the feeling of guilt and certainly we cannot shove the past under the carpet > So the question is how do we deal with such emotions?

The answer is certainly not easy because everyone has his own coping mechanisms and ways to deal with his problems. Of course I find the best way to overcome the feeling of desperation is to remind ourselves that there is a God watching our every movement and knows what is truly in our hearts. So the only way to forgive ourselves is to believe in God and work to earn His love and forgiveness. But is that easily done as it's said ?

The answer here is also not that simple, we are different in every way and while some of us has the capacity to spend his life in prayer and meditation and getting closer to God , some of us simply do not , it is just how we are made.Still we must not give up on ourselves no matter how many times we fall because life is ultimately a rocky road and every once and a while we will face an obstacle and right then we have to stop for a while and think of ways to get back on track.

Finally, I would like to say that it is important to speak about this to ourselves and look carefully in the mirror to see beyond our reflection and into our existance...that is to acknowledge that we are human beings liable to make mistakes but also liable to learn and become better as time goes on...

mloshm
19-08-2007, 03:41 AM
Thank you .. Really beautiful
:coool:

Think of life needs to principle

shereen
19-08-2007, 10:19 PM
thx im glad you liked it

ma7moud elmansy
20-08-2007, 06:50 PM
Thank you, and the idea of feeling high

shereen