Emerges in the end dubious*, dull-witted or broke

:roll:

sullen:gloomy
Acquiescence:accepting something without argument
dubious:doubtful

aouniat
08-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Hello Shirine,

I didnt get the chance to read ur poem yesterday. Well, The more am reading things for you the more am getting to know that you are really a talented person. You write like real poets. I am astonished that you fluently express yourself in English.

As to the poem I didnt get the idea from the first reading, but then I got to know that you are talking about three bad traits in people: Dullness, Blind Acquiescence, and Luxurious Idleness.

I felt the pleasure of the music of the poem. The ups (long words) and downs (short words mostly with stop sylables at its end) is significant.

There is much to say about it but let me leave something for Dr. Ayoub (hek hek howwi ma byi7ki ktir)

God bless your hands.

:)

shereen
09-05-2007, 01:19 AM
To my dear friend Aouni

your words leave me ever more speechless yet i will attempt to write something so that some kind of voice reaches you

first thank you for all the positive moral support i truly appreciate the time u spent reading the poem coz i know that ur efforts r now poured on studying for the finals

second another thank u for this club which had prompted me to write to a public of which i hold the highest opinion of for they r educated aware and enthusiastic individuals

i dont wana turn this into an "award acceptance speech" :roll:(mayb i already did) but i do speak from the heart and modestly appreciate any good or bad remarks that you might have for me in the future

wish you the best always...