المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Why, Why, Why!

soulplants
20-07-2009, 04:11 AM
from my email's

Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are almost dead?

Why do banks charge a fee on 'insufficient funds' when they already know there is not enough money?

Why does someone
Believe you when you say there are four billion stars; but have to check when you say the paint is still wet?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you throw a revolver at him?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Whose idea was it to put an 'S' in the word 'lisp'?

If people evolved from apes,
Why are there still apes

Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?

When we are in the supermarket and someone rams our ankle with a shopping cart then apologizes for doing so, why do we say, 'It's all right?' Well, it isn't all right, so why don't we say, 'That really hurt, why don't you watch where you're going?'

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

Bayan b
20-07-2009, 06:51 AM
hehehe :) because because because
Nice choice Soulpants
I liked the refrigerator one and why do we press harder on a remote?!!
actually its true!! and why when we feed kids we open our mouth with them?!!Who is eating exactly? :)
Regards

soulplants
20-07-2009, 11:02 AM
lol first glad you like it and that is true i agree with you in this why when we food kids open our mouth

lol sound like we are going to eating

sayed.fawzy
22-07-2009, 02:02 AM
???????why,why,why,
?????why you ask this quetions